Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Managing complex content workflows, such as QA, proofreading and translation processes, content drips, external content submission, prioritisation of content requirements.
- Creating and managing cross-channel editorial calendars with the aim to delight, inspire and educate the Zizoo customer.
- Liaising with marketing and business leaders to create and deliver a scalable content strategy.
- Developing the Zizoo brand and tone of voice.
- Ensuring consistency and coherency in all Zizoo communications.
- Ensuring only the highest quality content is published on Zizoo’s channels on- and off-site, including newsletter, social, Zizoo Magazine, Zizoo.com.
- Supporting with PR activities and marketing materials creation.
- Supporting SEO activities such as liaising with and briefing external agencies, ensuring copy quality and keyword requirements are met and surpassed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role – you’ve done this before and you’re confident in your area.
- Stickler for detail – you notice when a comma is missing.
- Passion to achieve- you’re a rising star (or a comet!) and you’re looking to succeed in a dynamic environment made up of others like you.
- Passion to inspire – you deeply care for the power of the word. You want to inspire others and turn a visitor into a customer through jaw-dropping copy.
- Organised and dedicated – you have a full overview of everything scheduled, published or externally communicated. You’re a master timekeeper and know how to prioritise.
- Positive motivator – you bring fresh energy and passion into everything you do.
- Leadership and people-management experience is a plus.
- Social media and/or branding experience is a plus.