Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- On this position you will need to develop a variety of content in Portuguese language (reviews, articles, blogs, emails, etc.) for the multiple websites managed by the company; together with collaborating with fellow content team members and other teams (e.g. Sales, SEO, Product) to find innovative ways to create and improve content for the websites managed by the company.
- Writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging, language-specific content for multiple websites, in line with SEO, usability and accessibility best practices.
- Ensuring all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborating and regularly communicating with fellow content team members and other teams to ensure we are all working together to achieve common goals.
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders.
- Other web content-related duties as required.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
- Strong creative skills and the initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve content and to think outside the box.
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of one year’s professional experience in writing and publishing Search Engine Optimised online content using Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency level in the Portuguese and English language.