Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist in Budapest, serving our American markets, covering 8-hour shifts between 3–11 pm CET. As part of the Learning & Support Department, you would work with a small team to support our users online.
Who will love this job:
- an advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- a creative person who can deal with ambiguity, solve problems, and discover workarounds using available resources.
- a wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- a cool cucumber who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat.
- a team player who contributes ideas to improve processes.
As a member of the Prezi Support team you will…
- solve client issues across all support channels (email, chat, phone, social media, forums) within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanour, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- be a cross-functional stakeholder to manage open customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process.
- proactively analyze user feedback, research and identify issues, suggest solutions
- help, nurture and teach users with the goal of making them happy and active Prezi users
- be a role model that employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic
- evangelize Prezi internally within the company and share your passion for idea-sharing and the Prezi community
Your impact will help Prezi grow and make it possible for millions of people to build and deliver moving stories.