Where: Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What you’re going to do
As (Senior) Product Designer you will be joining one of our cross functional teams and collaborate closely to create simple yet beautiful solutions which cater to our merchants real life problems. You will become an expert in your specific domain, turning new features for our mobile and web applications from concept into reality. Your empathic thought process and research skills will help you understand the users problems and make sure we’re delivering the right products and features.
- You have 5+ years experience as a UX & UI Designer
- You know the common design tools and services (we mainly use Figma)
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- Knowledge of frontend technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML, JS), experience with prototyping tools or motion design is a plus
- You are comfortable in English. Any other language is a bonus.