Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
Recruiting Operations (part of Global HR Services) is a global organization with a regional structure. The global team is responsible for Services like: Non-HC relevant hiring, Interview scheduling, requisition creation, candidate contact lines and background verification.
Recruiters part of the Recruiting Operations team EMEA are responsible for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services like requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening and closing of applications as well as administrative support of the recruiting activities for all non-headcount positions (students, definite contracts up to 6 months) within EMEA.
Excellence in providing high quality service to both internal and external clients as well as exceptionally high-level of customer satisfaction are the main goals of Recruiting Operations which are driven by our passionate, multicultural and result oriented team on the daily basis aiming to bring the concept of Service Delivery within recruiting activities to the next higher level.
Since October 2016 SAP in Prague (Czech Republic) has a new home in the with the Metronom Office Building which received the ABSL Diamond Award in the category „Innovative Workplace“ and the CIJ Award 2016 in the category “Best Office Lease Of The Year”.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In your role as a HR Service Recruiting Consultant, you will join a diverse team of 13 colleagues, located in Prague. You will be responsible for the end to end hiring process for the EMEA region. As part of the hiring process you will work with other local and global HR teams like Organizational Management, Data Management, Local HR and Global Mobility.
- Building strong relationships with the Hiring Managers to determine hiring needs and support them closely during the hiring process.
- Understanding of the end to end hiring cycle on a detailed process level.
- Managing phases of the recruiting process such as pre-screening, interviews, selecting candidates, handling of the contract offer process.
- Communicating with the candidates during the selection process to ensure positive candidate experience.
Working closely and coordinating other HR teams.
- Minimum of two years working experience in an international environment.
Corporate Recruiting experience 2-3 years.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English and French
- Effective communication skills
- Professional customer oriented attitude
- Strong result driven
- Ability to work on multiple tasks following specific deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to details, quality focus
- Working experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting product is an advantage