Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Main Role Responsibilities:
· Perform test instruction and report results accurately
· Review and own updates to the test plan on an ongoing basis
· Use software tools to collect data and comply with the processes of the organization
· Own the daily targets for internal and external customers.
· Mentor new team members as needed
· Proficient in Spanish and English languages, both verbal and written skills. Minimum certification : C1.
· Full time Graduate in technology, arts, commerce or equivalent job experience.
· Ability to understand basics of software testing and hardware devices like tablets and smartphones.
· Comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Attention to details and ability to root cause important issues impacting process or customers.
· Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
· Prior work experience in testing and/or operations
· Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
· Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment.
· Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS.