Where: Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with our clients to provide professional and efficient support to their final customers. You need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for customers, assist them with their inquiries over the phone or by email and always give the best resolution. We work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility matters.
- To respond to all client activities within given timescales, efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines
- Good organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- ECDL qualification an advantage.
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not necessary.
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.