Where: Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service and a positive end user experience through our Ways of Working.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Build a continuous improvement (CI) culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests including: employee relationship change, mass uploads, individual data correction for personal/non-personal data, employee category change, pay/work schedule change, effective date changes, execution of reversals, domestic relocation, temporary contract end and extension, cost centre change, untimely request, authorized signatories, and inter-regional changes. In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and unpaid), return to work, promotions, lateral moves, downgrades, external course of study reimbursements, reference letter, and confirmation letter for salary and employment.
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment.
- Updates case management tool and SHARP as needed by processes.
- Provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor.
- Files grievance documents and outcomes in personal file.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Must be fluent in English, Hungarian (Mandatory)
- Czech and Slovakian language skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in HR and Business Operations work preferred
- Experience in HRIS, HR administrative tasks and SAP transactions preferred
- Experiences in local employment standards and employment laws preferred
- Understanding of common workforce administration tasks (e.g. long term illness, leaves, retirement, etc)
- Experience working in a global organisation and/or shared service organization preferred
- Ability to plan and manage a variety of people processes
- Able to multi-task and manage a fluctuating workload with large volumes
- Excellent database and data processing skills, i.e. large uploads
- Comfortable with technology and technical tools (e.g. case management tool, SHARP)
- Able to work under pressure and learn quickly
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Customer-focused and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving and judgment skills
- Additional European language skills preferred
- Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.