Where: Limassol (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls for the Tickmill group; and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department. The Customer Support employee will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications. The candidate will be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
Your role will be required to have:
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
- Any extra knowledge of any language will be considered an advantage (Italian, Spanish, French, German, etc.);
- College or university degree;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis;
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation;
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00(1 hr. lunch break) & 14:00 – 22:00 / Monday – Friday.