Where: Gdansk (Polond)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Source candidates from job boards, internal database, referrals and forums.
- Assist in recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
- Developing new channels of recruitment.
- Cooperate actively with the onsite recruitment team and maintain good relationship with the business.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance (pipeline candidates for the potential requirements).
Required skills for the job:
- Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Proven work experience (at least 6 months) as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role.
- Good in using job boards, professional, social-networking sites for sourcing.
- Online Social Media Knowledge
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Ability to work on various IT skill requirements and should possess the ability to source effectively.
The following skills are an advantage “nice to have”:
- Other European languages would be desirable.
- Self-driven and result oriented, confident and decisive.
- Strong problem solving/analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others.
- Out-going and open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible in a team.