Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What we offer
Within a team of 2 people and reporting directly to the Group Head of Internal Communication, you will be responsible for …
- Integration Communication: support the HR and Organization departments in their communication initiatives about the integration path that follows the creation of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (i.e. organizational communications, cross-fertilization and international mobility programmes etc.)
- Company culture: support the communication of the Group’s company culture within all regions and participate in creating innovative and engaging communication initiatives throughout the year.
- Employer branding: take part in the strategic planning of the employer branding, coordinate the employer branding communication materials, and monitor the Group’s employer e-reputation. You will be in charge of HR editorial line on professional social networks (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Xing etc.). You will be the main contact for all communication regarding employer branding.
- Recruitment communication campaigns and communication towards newcomers: support the development and roll-out at Group level of standardized recruitment communication tools (i.e. goodies, brochures, campus fair stands); follow-up Group recruitment communication campaigns (i.e. CEMS, business game); and support the implementation of Group-wide welcome packages for newcomers.
- Support the roll-out of HR corporate and regional initiatives: develop information campaigns and communication plans for HR programmes (i.e. annual talent review campaign, international mobility campaign, engagement survey, training, HR digital tools etc.). You will provide support to all HR Corporate teams and HR Directors in Europe, for all projects requiring an expertise in communication (i.e. communication materials, digital, and events).
- HR Community Management : be in charge of managing HR content in the enterprise social network and in the intranets on a weekly basis.
Headquarters based position (Paris 16).
What we are looking for
You hold a Master’s degree in Journalism or Communications
You have 3 to 4 years’ experience within a Corporate communication department, HR department or in a communication agency.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you are native in English. Fluent French is a plus.
A deep knowledge of HR subjects and digital networks are important to succeed in this job.
You are curious by nature and able to develop and implement innovative actions plans
You have strong problem-solving skills and you are confident in dealing with key internal and external stakeholders
You have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
What is important to us
What is important to us is to welcome personalities that are committed, team player, full of positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. We offer a collaborative, innovative and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. We strive for excellence and our culture fosters autonomy, innovation and collective power of our employees. If you are looking for a stimulating and empowering missions, promoting teamwork and challenge on a daily basis, do not hesitate to apply!