Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Function Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for quality and timely end-to-end processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement Operations to resolve any PO related issues.
- Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
- Responsible for dealing with queries and complaints from external and internal customers in relation to Invoices and employee expenses. Follow up on customer queries as appropriate and check resolution details to ensure customer satisfaction with the response. Properly handle or forward escalations further.
- Troubleshoot Invoice and Employee Expense problems, provide solution for processing issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems
- Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses processed are compliant to Citigroup policies and procedures, and relevant external requirements.
- Ensure that accuracy and correctness of invoice elements are always checked before processed, including but not limited to: supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
- Ensure TAX calculation (Withholding tax and VAT treatment) on invoice is always checked for correctness and tax codes are properly applied during invoice processing.
- Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Accountable for MIS reporting related to AP activities as per requested by manager
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department according to manager instructions; including risk review, Self Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
- Maintain the expected level of knowledge related to Accounts Payable processes and supporting applications including but not limited to Oracle AP and Concur.
- Responsible for execution of Funds Transfers as defined in the respective procedures using Citi Payment Systems. Having appropriate level of understanding of SWIFT and IBAN standards, that is necessary for performing the job.
- May occasionally provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Actively support and deputize Team Supervisor in people managerial responsibilities
- Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed (where applicable)
- Leverage Citi Lean framework to optimize how we work with external and internal customers. Responsible for continuous process improvements and adaptation to new business process/procedures
- Champion VOE efforts in strategic sites and support VOE activities globally
Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
Knowledge And Experience
- Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Basic command of MS Suite
- Arabic/Czech/Greek/Russian language is an advantage
- Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
- Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines