Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Swedish
Task and Responsibilities
- Single and first point of contact for all IT issues involving use of or access.
- Taking calls and handling incidents or service requests using incident and request fulfilment processes.
- Log all incidents /service request details, allocate categorization and prioritization codes.
- Provide first line investigation, diagnosis and resolve the incidents/service requests.
- Escalate incidents/service request that cannot be resolved within the agreed timelines.
- Inform users of progress, notify them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Close all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Track open, escalated issues to closure.
- Maintain regular communication to affected users during the incident lifecycle.
- Responsible for in-scope Event Management- Request Management- Incident Management – (first level resolution and triaging) proactive problem management as per the defined guidelines and instructions in the SOPs/Run books.
- Adhere to the client KOI’s and SLA’s.
- Contribute to the knowledge database.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Service Desk activities is an advantage.
- Experience in Customer Service Experience is an advantage.
- Experience in Knowledge Management.
- Experience in Data Analysis & Reporting is an advantage.