Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your tasks will include:
- Perform all steps of the recruitment process; creating of job ads, screening job applications, phone interviews/video screenings, conducting case studies, conducting interviews and reference checking, as well as coordinating with the hiring team
- Help prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/media/colleges etc.
- Some proactive searching and recruiting of candidates by using databases, social media, your network etc
- Secure high quality in every part of the recruitment process by monitoring and applyzing best practice
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experiences and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Ensure a great candidate experience – always!
- Hire at speed without sacrificing our values
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house or agency)
- International recruiting experience is a must
- Experienced in running a structured interview process in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience with recruitment of Sales and Success (customer care, AM, KAM) profiles
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, culture fit etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, video screening, reference check etc)
- At least 2-3 year of experience working within all parts of the recruitment process
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and of course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- You have the sense of urgency and thrive in a very fast-paced and changeable environment
- Structured with strong organizing skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Empathetic and good at building relations
- Strong ability to prioritize
- You’re a true people-person and don’t take yourself too seriously!
- Full professional proficiency in English. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Dutch, Polish or Portuguese) will be a big plus