Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Manage, retain & grow a portfolio of clients
- Proactively engage with your clients via strategic QBRs and regular operational meetings, ensuring your clients’ needs and objectives are understood at all times
- Own the overall success and adoption of your clients by ensuring they receive effective on-boarding, training, education and support throughout their relationship with Hootsuite, raising any concerns around the delivering of these aspects to the relevant teams and management to ensure they are addressed.
- Own the renewal process end-to-end from handover the professional services team to ongoing adoption and renewal.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders within your clients’ business to ensure you have direct access to decision-makers impacting contract renewals and upsell opportunities. You will be the immediate go-to person for your clients and they trust you to assist in meeting their business objectives
- Generate upsell opportunities by partnering with Account Executives to present Hootsuite’s value proposition and product offering to all relevant audiences
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ goals and challenges, offering best-practice advice and presenting practical solutions available within the Hootsuite product suite
- Monitor your clients to identify churn risk and develop action plans to address this
- Ensure any client issues are resolved quickly, by providing effective day-to-day account management and leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
- Travel to client sites and industry events for face to face meetings as required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of providing Account Management/ Customer Success to a portfolio of clients; ideally this would cover a range of clients, both in terms of value and industries. You are confident owning a book of business and leveraging the resources around you to achieve your customer’s goals
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Success in consistently managing high levels of client retention
- Strong commercial awareness; demonstrable experience of identifying growth opportunities in a client base
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and API’s
- Experience of contract negotiations and contract renewal processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organised and structured approach to managing clients
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.