Where: Aix en Provence, Marseille (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Support distributors in service; order entry, billing, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), marketing programs
• Maintain strong communication with customers regarding order status, promotions
• Responsible for minimizing service-related delivery delays
• Process return goods requests, other service issues and any other adjustments for customers
• Coordinate shipping requirements with the warehouse and the forwarders
• Cross train with and potentially back-up any of several other customer support areas as needed to provide depth of operations within the functions
• Ability to provide excellent judgment in ambiguous situations and creative problem solving
• Take active part in the writing and improvement of the work processes
• Follow the KPI to aim excellence
• Participates to the weekly meeting identifying areas of improvement in the Customer Service and contributes to the company transversal projects
• Work with other departments, such as Finance, Purchase, Sales, etc.
• Knowledgeable in ERP Sage X3, Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), and other applications.
• Team work and excellent collaboration with sales people on the field and sales managers. Direct contacts with customers
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of customer service, order entry, inside sales, international shipping, billing and international finance related to Letters of Credit
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in minimum 3 main languages spoken in Europe including French and English, plus German and/or Spanish
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Service oriented, proactivity, team spirit
- High autonomy
- Integrity and confidentiality
- BS or BA degree in administration or languages and business, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s Degree in international trade
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and leadership skills.