Where: Göteborg (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
As the Inventory Manager you will be responsible for making sure that the company has optimized inventory levels, accommodating high growth targets and inventory efficiency metrics at the same time. You will work cross functionally while reporting to CFO. You appreciate the value of process but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it. This is a new function and there is plenty of opportunities and requirements to define the role yourself.
- Deep understanding of the NA-KD inventory via data and analysis.
- Increase “inventory visibility” to the relevant teams and top management by periodic reports of KPIs
- Ensure optimal inventory levels of top sellers across categories
- Create and implement rulebook for optimized pricing following a demand and supply rule-based trading logic
- Own the repeat order process. Design and implement a process for identifying supply shortages leading to repeat orders.
- Optimize inventory efficiency and get most out of the inventory that we have from the point of delivery of goods at the warehouse
- Ensure that the correct trading moves are made according to sales performances and sourcing status.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Typically requires 5+ years work experience with 3+ years experience in inventory management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or engineering from an accredited university
- Advanced excel skills and analytical expertise in data interpretation.
- Strong understanding of core priorities, KPI’s and underlying dynamics.
- Effective communication skills with ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams and senior leadership. Full proficiency in English is a requirement.
- A positive attitude, honesty, and humility are characteristics we value highly.