Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What you’ll be doing:
- Candidate search through CV Databases and other relevant media
- Fully profiling candidates using direct approach methods and conducting technically focused interviews via telephone.
- Advertising roles internally and via external job boards, correct to specification and compliant to all relevant legislation and internal policy.
- Candidates management and communication; providing updates on applications (when applicable)
- Partnering with the business to provide a professional and value-added service to meet current and future resourcing needs.
- Assess CV response and filter, based on agreed selection criteria from hiring managers.
- Liaising and managing agency relationships.
- Managing a number of Technology vacancies concurrently throughout the full recruitment life-cycle.
- Using data to influence and drive change throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews.
- To facilitate assessment centres for recruitment campaigns.
You need to have:
- Experience working within a Technology/IT recruitment function (Agency, Internal or RPO) as a recruiter.
- Market knowledge and experience within software development/ software engineering and/or IT Infrastructure fields.
- Telephone resourcing and screening skills, with familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, candidate database mining and searching using social media sources.
- Coordination, planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- A self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills – confident with negotiation, communicating at all levels and presenting.
- Must be able to work well within a team and by yourself.
- Flexible and adaptable to manage your own workload and deal with queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient with the Google-Suite of applications (Google Docs, Sheets, etc) or the equivalent all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, etc).