Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
The Team Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for managing and developing ream leaders
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities. Get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and/or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- Looking out for client long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Mapping clients’ requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Generating MIS reports & dashboards with a view to appraise management of the process operations and assist in critical decision-making process.
- Conducting Governance checkpoints and status meetings.
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy & methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
- Administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishing process controls to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are consistently met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- English (Advanced) and another language
- 5 years of Team management/supervisory experience
- 2 years of process improvement experience
- 24/7 availability
- Six sigma or lean certification
- SQL, Excel, and/or similar data analysis experience
- Experience in Video Content Analysis