Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
What You’ll Do
- Identify targets and potential prospects
- Contact (mailing, calling) prospects to understand their needs
- Establish sales forecasts based on prospecting
- Reporting on your activities.
What You’ll Need
- You’re bilingual in Portuguese and in English
- You have a first significant experience in sales, especially on the prospecting part.
- Good interpersonal skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone
- You have the soul of a hunter
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the Sales Manager, followed by the VP Sales.
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger – Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play – Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators – Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail – We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit – Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.