Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
- Aligned to Forrester’s largest spending and European Premier User clients.
- Helps to train new Customer Success Managers to ensure consistency of process & individual development of these new hires.
- Strengthens the premier client relationship health post-sale by deeply embedding themselves in their accounts to drive high engagement and serve as a client advocate which will drive strong renewal rates and higher wallet share, and generate additional enrichment opportunities.
- Creates and executes a premier client engagement strategy, informed by the Client Executive’s overall account strategy. This includes the execution of inquiry, briefings, and advisory services, formal and informal check-ins, on-boarding, partnership reviews, and delivery of other value added services e.g., research, client activity/usage reports, custom campaigns – based on the mutually agreed upon engagement plan with the client.
- Aligns with Client Executives on the account strategy, and maintains regular contact to discuss premier account health, value capture, engagement levels, and to share potential new enrichment opportunities.
- Leverages the support of the Customer Success Specialist to ensure largest impact on client engagement and value delivered while efficiently servicing the account.
- Orchestrates the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners in Product, Research, or Consulting, to ensure the client success measures are met and value gained from Forrester is maximized.
- Proven track record in a client-facing role, driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service e.g., within a professional services organization (5-8years).
- Experience in project management balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints (3-5years).
- Experience of successfully building senior level business relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels, including the C-suite.
- Working in a high energy, fast paced environment and collaborating with other functions to achieve results as a high performing, inter-dependent team.
- Relevant business experience demonstrating a commercial mind-set and an understanding of selling moments.
- Relevant industry experience working B2B and familiar with the typical challenges faced by premier clients in leading change and implementing new initiatives.
- Successful navigation of business processes
- Demonstrated a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- Fluent German and English