Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
As a Recruitment Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and need to have strong experience of the same:
• Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfill vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
• Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
• Meet defined SLA’s on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters.
• Organize walk-in recruitment events.
• Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
• Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
• Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Ireland / Northern Ireland.
• Managing on boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place.
• Ensure Background verification process is completed and all data prepared for Audit.
• All additional tasks as the role evolves
Desirable skills and experience will involve:
• Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary or HR Degree
• Excellent communication skills.
• An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
• “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
• Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
• An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
• Fluent Portuguese English both written and spoken.
• BPO / Volume hiring exp – Must
• Multilingual – Language experience – Must
• Flexible to take up business travel.