Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Swedish
What You’ll Do
- Efficiently process multiple international payrolls with outsourced vendors, ensure compliance per country regulations, and lead the design and implementation of process improvements.
- Monitor and review payroll spreadsheets and reporting for accuracy and data integrity; and analyze and recommend improvements to data storage and maintenance.
- Lead small scale global International Payroll projects and participate in small to mid-scale projects as the SME, including the creation and coordination of task lists, communication, testing, status reports, and overall process documentation.
- Lead the collection and documentation of business requirements and design of supporting global business processes, ensuring that processes adhere to legal and achieve the intended business outcome.
- Independently handle select vendor relationships and programs for the International Payroll team, ensuring SLA performance, contract adherence, and that business outcomes are achieved.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of procedural and user guides and conducting training.
- Lead work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Research and interpret country regulations and act as an advisor to team members and HR partners, ensuring global payroll compliance, and ensure payments to employees are processed timely, seeing that wires are transmitted when needed.
- Partner and interact with HR representatives to ensure appropriate data collection for employee setup with outsourced payroll vendors, and lead cross-HR project to improve the efficiency and quality of business processes.
- Provide global support to HRBPs, Benefits, and Business managers, and internal and external partners, e.g., ADP for matters involving international payroll.
Who You Are
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional payroll operations experience in multiple countries in EMEA
- Experience in a high-volume payroll environment. Able to meet critical objectives and deadlines whilst managing BAU responsibilities.
- Preferable experience with Workday HR, Payroll, Time and Absence. Experience with CloudPay Payroll or outsourced vendor model.
- Showing pride in payroll, customer focused and professional attitude and sense of urgency to deliver best in class and high quality payroll results
- Detail-oriented, organized, efficient, and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of processing complex payroll transactions (ESPP, Equity, Relocation, etc)
- Personable, positive, and enthusiastic attitude with capability to deal effectively with people both internal and external
- Excellent customer service skills communicating with internal/external stakeholders of all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Multi-Language is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of basic programs including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast paced ever-changing environment