Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
- The core work of Property security specialists is to provide excellent community support for host and guests seeking assistance from Airbnb Host Guarantee, Host Protection Insurance Experience Protection insurance.
- Handle the designated inboxes through inbound and outbound tickets/emails, outbound calls and case work.
- Initiating, investigating and resolving cases involving complex damages, liability claims, potential fraud, or brand risk, verifying facts, and determining resolutions based on internal policies.
- Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
- Compiling incident reports at the direction of leadership.
- Providing upward feedback, regarding the status of claims, communicating regularly with supervisors and managers.
- Crafting clear and concise resolution plans in order to drive fair and accurate outcomes.
- Effectively collaborate with and monitor third party claims administrators.
- Mastering knowledge of company policies and procedures inside and out, being an expert in claims verification, payment processing, dispute resolution and fraud detection.
- Determining compensation and validity of the claims, identifying possible claim risks and/or liaising with other departments to de-escalate active threads. This process will require excellent negotiation skills and might involve stakeholder relationships and research.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Acting as a content advisor, and supports function on the execution of Change Management initiatives.
- Acting as a process advisor for impact initiatives and/or cross-functional projects to meet strategic goals.
- Acting as a mentor and advisor/SME for new hires and partners – (Idea is they identify gaps in WF, process and escalate for improvement)
- Attending functional business/large loss case reviews as required.
- Fluent English and one of the following – french, spanish, italian, german, portuguese.
- 1-3 years of experience in claims and dispute resolution, ecommerce, conflict resolution, fraud or risk investigations, and/or crisis management.
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and/or third party providers to resolve complex disputes in a detailed, effective and timely manner.
- Calm and Empathetic – you are able to adapt to any situation by personalizing responses and educating our community while remaining level headed in tough situations.
- Working with leadership to develop and enhance internal policies, processes and tools.
- Additional insurance investigation or program management experience are a plus.
- Some understanding of;
- Third Party Administrators/Adjusters concepts.
- Vendor Management, Program management and/or project management experience/studies.
- Outsource management.
- SQL; Data analysis.
- Media training or brand-risk management.
- Experience with Partner (Vendor) relationships.