Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
Greatness is a choice:
- We are all leaders – no matter our role, we choose to be great.
- We make it happen – we don’t search for excuses, we search for solutions.
- We take ownership – we do the right things, we do them right.
Regus currently has openings for “Account Payable Specialist” working within our LSC Admin & Finance Team to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centres, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices ensuring timely and accurate payment and helping to tightly manage centre and overhead costs.
- Receive and process supplier invoices
- Hand over cost / invoice anomalies to Cost Control
- Manage new supplier set up
- Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
- Make orders for capex/other items as required
- Complete other administrative tasks as required
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high productivity/activity level
- Good administrative skills
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in local languages and English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in an international organization and ability to work with diverse and remote teams
- Organizational awareness. Takes a wider view of the company and business strategy
It is essential that you are fluent in one of the following set of languages below to be considered for this position: