Where: Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Engagement team is the primary owner of the client relationship — responsible for a client’s strategy, satisfaction and growth with the TerminalOne technology. To be successful in the role, the Engagement Manager is a highly qualified and experienced Programmatic Account Manager with exceptional analytical, communication and client management skills to handle MediaMath’s client accounts. We are seeking a Spanish and English speaker. The Engagement Manager/Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the resolution of client technical problems, managed in coordination with Engagement Associates and T1 support as appropriate.
Furthermore, the Account Manager is in charge of managing the execution of certain technical projects/integrations as needed by clients. Overall, the manager function supports client-facing information discovery, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, management of campaign execution and optimisation in the case of staff extension clients, active client training on campaign best practices, problem solving and project management. The Engagement
- Be responsible for activating the relationship with the client and work closely with the Account Lead by contributing, deploying, and improving the account strategy
- Build rapport with mid-third level across the organisation, e.g. user buyers and tech buyers.
- Act as a partner to clients in the design, launch, and overall management and optimisation of programmatic campaigns to ensure maximised spend/revenue from existing budgets
- Manage the execution of technical projects in coordination with Platform Integrations team, Account Analysts, Data Analysts and Support.
- Manage and mentor Account Analysts and acting as escalation point for analysts troubleshooting client technical problems.
- Conduct client-facing information discovery, translate learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations in order to achieve clients’ business goals.
- Support the recruitment, on-boarding and training of new team members
- Knowledgeable in the Digital Marketing and online media
- Experienced with a Demand Side Platform (ideally TerminalOne)
- Experienced with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred. For example, creating tag plans and working with the client to create strategic plans to help them reach their target audience
- Able to create and build relationships. Able to lead day-to-day client relations, and to work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Able to travel internationally when required – 20 – 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong English skills (German, Portuguese or Spanish a benefit)
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimisation
- Proven experience communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- An analytical mindset and comfortable with Excel and data analysis