Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
Voxpro is Ireland’s largest international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. Voxpro partners with some of the world’s most exciting, innovative and disruptive tech organisations to support their customers by delivering the world’s best customer experiences. Voxpro designs and delivers a range of business services for and on behalf of its partners, such as multilingual customer experience and technical support, trust and safety, risk and fraud activity, social media management, sales, analytics and harnessing product insights.
Our success is down to our talented and passionate people. Voxpro consists of almost 2,000 like-minded souls joining from over thirty nations across the globe who provide businesses with premium multilingual support solutions 365 days a year. Their creativity and hunger delivers compassionate, clever and robust solutions to some of the most visionary companies in the world.
Supporting one of our exciting global brands, you will be a member of the Portuguese Customer Support team. As a Technical and Customer Support Specialist – you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will make and receive calls and address emails and chat from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provision of an excellent support experience to Voxpro customers via phone, chat, and email support channels.
- Investigate and research user issues, tailoring the support response to the user’s relationship with the company.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests..
- Investigate, resolve and / or escalate issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese both written and verbal essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Previous phone experience in a customer service related role
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Legal Requirements to work in the EU.