Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
One of Bending Spoons’ most famous and beloved apps in Italy, Live Quiz is a real-time trivia game where players fight against time to find the right answer to a dozen of artfully posed questions and get a share of the final prize. Launched as a trial less than a year ago, the app has rapidly gone viral. Today, each game is played by tens of thousands of users. Our questions become Google or Twitter trending topics, and the app has a faithful user-base of more than one million users (and counting!). In the wake of the success of Live Quiz in Italy, we’re on the lookout for a British content creator capable of designing the kind of curious, engaging questions that won the hearts of our Italian users, but for the UK this time around.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Research the web and leverage your knowledge of British culture to create quizzes that will entertain the whole family.
- Work closely with our product manager and QA testers to ensure the quality of your content.
- Get access to the know-how we acquired after one year of analysis and experiments, and extend it even further through your tirelessly monitoring of the performance of our games, including studying user comments on the App Store and on social media (we have a huge fan base!).
What We Offer
- No clients, lots of trust. We have no clients to dictate what to do or micromanaging bosses to clip your wings. With no office politics, you’ll be able to just focus on doing a great job.
- Variety. You’ll be creating content within the widest array of topics. There’s no getting bored.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace. Also, we’re 27 years old on average and often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
- Unique growth opportunity. We think we’re one of the most exciting fast-growing companies in Europe, and you’ll be able to experience firsthand what it’s like to be part of this exciting journey.
What We Look For
- Native British writing skills. Your mother tongue is English, and you were born and raised in the UK. No Italian required.
- Knowledge of British culture. You know your homeland well enough to master its curiosities, current affairs, and burning issues.
- Excellent writing skills. Your English is flawless, and you properly understand how to create engaging questions that will entertain our users in your homeland.
- Creativity. You’re inventive and eclectic and find inspiration everywhere, so that you’ll be able to come up with all sorts of new, catchy content for our games.
- Precision. Your attention to detail is legendary and your content is void of typos. You double-check your work carefully, and you immediately notice it, when something is out of place.
- Drive. You’re diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done perfectly.
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions.
- Team-orientation. You’re a team player eager to work with an A-team. At the same time, you’re not afraid of working alone when required.