Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
What will you do?
As Customer Service Junior Specialist, responsible for the dedicated activities within the Request Return to Credit process supporting our Clients on a daily basis. Mostly, you will:
- Handle incoming calls (where needed, proactively initiate follow-up calls) and emails from customers, logistic partner and/or internal teams in relation with the Returns process in order to provide excellent service to the customer
- Process customer returns requests create return order in SAP and schedule pick-up with carrier
- Investigate and solve post-delivery/Goods Return issues and interact with customers and logistics to ensure proper solution
- Solve situations when orders do not meet the customers’ expectations and ensure positive customer experience
What do we expect from you?
- Very Good English
- Very Good Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian/Danish/Dutch (min. B2+)
- Previous experience in Customer Care would be an advantage
- Preferably Good MS Office skills
We can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)