Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
- Responsibility for the entire order fulfillment process – receiving and processing orders including emergency orders, using ERP systems.
- Arranging deliveries in cooperation with our European warehouse and processing invoices through liaison with our European Accounting Service Centre.
- Provide our customers with basic product and pricing information. Daily interaction with mainly hospitals and clinics, as well as a variety of internal customers, located across the countries.
- You will have the ability to communicate proficiently in the appropriate language and engage effectively across cultures, as well as adapt to the country specific processes.
- Give input on ways to improve the quality of our business leading to better efficiency and enhanced quality of service.
- Proven Customer Service experience in an international environment.
- Proactive problem solver with flexibility and the ability to multi task.
- High attention to detail, as well as excellent organizational skills and time managerial skills.
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize own workload
- Committed to quality and providing a professional and responsive customer experience, supporting Gore´s business results.
- Open communication, resilient and impact aware.
- Flexibility to work in different teams, depending upon business needs.
- Skilled in working with ERP/IT systems, plus experience of eCommerce solutions is very welcome.
- Fluent in English, plus at least one other language (Italian, French)