Where: Nottingham (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Great opportunity for experienced team leader to head up the UK / Scandi wholesale customer service team looking after well-known / leading apparel brands.
Must be hands on and capable of working within a fast-paced ever-changing environment and ideally have experience of working within a global organisation, ideally retail focused.
In short you will be responsible for managing activities and ensuring the highest levels of customer service are attained and sales order book conversions are maximised whilst also achieving company and departmental KPIs.
- Operational management: supervising, coaching and mentoring a small team of 6 customer service representatives, ensuring high morale at all times.
- Developing relationships with key and strategic customers.
- Leading and developing continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the customer experience.
- Establishing SLAs.
- Active involvement with projects and working parties.
- Reporting: producing reports and feedback for strategic review of current and future needs / improvements.
Suit highly motivated individual with an ability to multi-task, problem solve, direct and motivate a team, influence and negotiate, prioritise, manage workflow and communicate effectively at all levels.
Must be fluent in English and ideally a second language to a native level, preferably Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish as you will be overseeing the UK / Scandi market. It is also essential that you are able to travel nationally and internationally.