Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
• Ensuring legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
• Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
• Improving the content management strategy for the short video platforms.
• Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish to native speaking level.
• Paying attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends. Preferred qualifications
• Active user of and familiarity with short video products
• Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. 2 years of experience in relevant fields.
• Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
• Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required.