Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
· Maintain the highest standards around campaign QA, media plan creation/reviews
· QA campaigns that are trafficked to Amazon’s stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
· Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
· Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
· Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
· Provide, verify 3rd party reporting
· Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1100 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
Ideal candidate may have 1+ years of relevant work experience in media plan creation, reporting and screenshot process.
· Must be proficient in English
· Trafficking knowledge is an added advantage
· Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
General understanding of online advertising processes
· Problem-solving and organization skills
· Familiarity with third party ad serving tags
· Knowledge of basic excel skills
· BA or BS degree is required