Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for Senior Leaders at HR Shared Services for HR inquiries, including inquiries on HR core and enabling technologies (Workday and ServiceNow). Escalate to Functional Specialists, as needed.
- While not attending to senior leaders’ inquiries, handle and manage all HRSS service catalog inquiries received through all channels (telephone, chat, portal, email, fax or postal mail).
- Leverage procedures, policy manuals, knowledge databases, other reference materials, etc. to respond and resolve employees’ and managers’ inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service to HR customers.
- Promote the use of HR self-service tools by educating employees and managers on how to use the tools efficiently.
- Utilize ServiceNow to manage a case’ life cycle.
- Document employee inquiries, issues, and transactions in ServiceNow as required.
- Review dashboards to ensure adherence to SLAs and performance metrics.
- Investigate more complex inquiries and ensure resolution or escalation as needed.
- Identify and report trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in Human Resources, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of customer service experience in a BPO or call center industry
- High level of customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can effectively partner with stakeholders at various levels within the organization to drive results
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Good facilitator and presenter
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Open to night shift and shifting work schedule, work on holidays
- Experience with Workday and ServiceNow is an advantage