Where: Rome (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
– MOTHERTONGUE PORTUGUESE;
– Degree in law/economy;
– Experience in financial or banking sector, background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
– Extraordinary analitical and PM skills.
– Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
-Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
– Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
– Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to management as needed
– Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation