Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Drive team and individual success against key performance indicators (KPIs) for areas of responsibility.
- Manage performance of multiple direct reports which may include front line CSAs, Program Specialists and Team Managers – as well as additional individual contributor roles as needed.
- Execute on succession planning, recruiting (as hiring manager), retention and career development tactics directly and in conjunction with peers, Human Resources (HR) and Recruiting.
- Ensure adequate and the appropriate level of CS support capacity for assigned shifts, teams and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to the development of and then execute on operational project and initiative roadmaps to ensure ongoing performance, process or tool improvements and scalability.
- Proactively identify operational risks or issues and work closely with internal and external partners and stakeholders for solutions.
- Identify and contribute to the creation of new metrics, KPIs, reporting and monitoring to drive operational excellence.
- Actively nurture appropriate communication and feedback loops inside the team and throughout the company to leverage insights and learning to their fullest potential.
- Model and promote the Remitly core values at all levels of the operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field.
- At least five years’ experience managing CS teams in a fast paced technology environment, including at least three years’ experience managing multiple levels of roles including but not limited to people managers such as Team Leads.
- Demonstrated success working under pressure of deadline with competing priorities.
- At least two years of Intermediate proficiency in Excel and working with data to drive decisions.
- Experience working with a 24×7 environment and a willingness to adjust schedules to accommodate emerging business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA) or equivalent work experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
- Knowledge of the financial services or payments industry.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience working with or for a BPO.
- Second language a plus, such as Tagalog, Spanish, French, German, Italian or Chinese.