Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
ABOUT THE ROLE
Filippa K is looking for a talented and service-minded individual with a strong sales focus, administrative skills, and empathy for customers’ inquiries. This job will provide you with a broad understanding of our business and your assignments will include daily customer contacts through telephone, email, live chat and social media
Your assignments will include daily customer contacts , handling order management and be a part of special projects. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this role. We think that you are passionate about Filippa K and always drive to improve and develop our consumers experience online.
You will work within a department of crucial importance to our business and will learn about different aspects of our buisness while collaborating closley with other departments such as Ecommerce, Logistics and Marketing.
As a customer care assistant you are expected to:
· Deliver excellent service and support to customers from different channels by phone, email, livechatt and social media.
· Be extremly customer focused and have a geniun interest in our customers experience.
· Work proactive to decrease support errands by reporting , take actions and work closely with Ecommerce, Logistics and other deparments.
· Manage orders, logistics and work in managment systems.
· Understand and work by Filippa K’s values
· The job may include working evenings
WE THINK THAT YOU ARE:
· Have a genuin outgoing and social personality
· Passionated about Filippa K
· Strong communication skills both spoken and spelling
· Capabillity to have to multitask and be flexible
· Highly motiveted and driven
· Addition languages higly meriting preferably German, or Dutch
· Minimum 2 years of experience of working in a store or within customer service.
· Fluent in English both verbal and written