Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
- Sales Achievements
- Ensures a unique and exceptional client experience during a sale.
- Masters perfectly the steps of a sale (welcome, discover and understand, convince, close and develop).
- Adapts according to client(s) needs and motivations.
- Strives to always improve and surprise the client(s).
- Deals with ease during negotiations and objections.
- Transmits the passion and values of the Maison.
- Acts as the privileged contact for the client(s) in case of After Sales.
- Meets individual and boutique targets, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Client Relationship & Portfolio Development
- Cultivates strong client relationships and develops client loyalty.
- Efficiently develops the client portfolio.
- Executes targeted CRM actions.
- Participates to client events and acts as an Ambassador of the Maison.
- Boutique Operations
- Respects all brand and boutique policies and procedures.
- Participates to inventories.
- Participates to the set up and breakdowns at opening and closing of the boutique.
- Participates to the implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Assists with special projects when requested.
- Undertake administrative tasks and stock room related tasks when it’s required
- A proven track record of successful achievement within a luxury retail environment
- A sales orientated target driven background
- Excellent customer service credentials
- Experience of dealing effectively with different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- Fluent in English and ideally Arabic
- IT literate
- A strong communicator with empathy and good interpersonal competences
- Result and action oriented with strong entrepreneurial mind-set
- Team-player with empathy and strong interpersonal skill