Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed term
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
- Managing customer relationships across multiple channels including phone, email and social media, maintaining a tone of voice reflective of the brand
- Use of numerous in-house software systems, CRM platform and payment gateways
- Dealing with an exciting mix of customer care and sales enquiries, totalling between 50 – 75 queries per day. Matters include but are not limited to; complaint handling, problem solving, liaising with internal stakeholders and processing monetary transactions.
- Additionally, this varied role gives you the opportunity to drive sales by providing expert product knowledge including size, fit & styling advice.
- Meeting targets across customer satisfaction results, response times and sales is also a key part of this role.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- English and German language capability to Business proficiency
- Previous Contact Centre experience preferable not essential
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and provide positive resolutions
- Natural confidence, strong listening skills and diplomacy skills
- Natural affinity in learning new systems and processes in a digital environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office or Google Suite as well as social media platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical ability for handling complicated logistics, legal, tax and payment issues