Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
Are you passionate about building professional relationships with business partners, negotiating payment terms and methods, solving finance related queries and collecting money?
If so, a role in our Collections team could be for you!
Who You Are
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic, target driven individual with professional sales and phone skills, with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Italian and English with any additional European language as a plus.
- Proven experience in Collections, Customer Service and/or the Travel Industry.
- With a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Having strong assertiveness and negotiating skills, with an analytical approach, being able to identify risks proactively
What You Will Do/Role & Responsibility
- As a Credit Collector you will craft relationships with our partners to collect their debt, mainly by phone, but also via email.
- You will actively promote our preferred payment methods.
- You will solve queries and invoice disputes from the partners.
- You will effectively collaborate with business partners internally and externally to improve collections processes and meet departmental expectations, deadlines, collection targets.
- You will act in accordance with our EGP values: People Centric, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Partnership and Transparency.