Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
The Partner Servicing Specialist III manages the relationship with MGI’s Business Partners, acts as the first point of contact, building and maintaining a positive image of the company. The Partner Servicing Specialist III ensures that timely communication, information and resolution to Agents’ inquiries, issues and concerns is provided. When necessary, liaises with the appropriate department for resolution. The position supports the partner life cycle from on-boarding to changes in the relationship through termination of a partner.
- Interface with the MGI partners as first point of contact and resolution owner.
- Resolves in-bound partner’ requests using the agent’s preferred communication method (phone, email etc.) and following up the issue until complete resolution.
- Determines root cause of issues, identifies possible solutions, and agrees with the partner on a defined course of correction.
- Liaises with different MGI department whenever necessary to solve the agents’ issue and ensure their satisfaction.
- Partners with sales team to understand the agent’s needs, perception and challenges in order to ensure MGI competitiveness from B2B Customer Service point of view.
- Initiates out-bound contact to partners when needed to understand any discrepancies, deliver and/or collect any required information.
- Completion Secondary school.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- 1-2 relevant years’ experience.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Very good English skills.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research.
- Solid detail orientation, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work on several systems/programs simultaneously.