Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Territory Channel Manager to join one of our most exciting clients. You’ll be as comfortable with the technical side of the business as you are with selling so that you can clearly articulate the benefits to a technical audience. When you really get into the weeds, there’ll be a technical team to help you out, but for most occasions, you’ll be capable of handling it by yourself. You’ll be mainly recruiting and working with partners, but sometimes it will be necessary or desirable to address a direct opportunity, so you’ve got to have great skills on that front, too.
There are two roles to be filled here: One is for a French-speaking Channel Manager for France and another is for a Nordic Channel Manager fluent in one of the Nordic region’s languages.
For compensation, there’s a generous base salary and you’ll be incentivised with an uncapped commission structure, so really the sky’s the limit.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland and free to travel in the EU on application
- You must have at least 6 years’ of experience in a similar role with at least two of those spent with Microsoft or a Microsoft Partner
- You should be fluent to a native or near-native level in French or one of the languages of the Nordic region, depending on the role
- You must be able to attain a high level of technical knowledge about the software products you sell
- You’ll have top-class communication skills
- You’ll be travelling about 25% of the time in your territory to meet new and existing partners
- You should be educated to a Degree level, preferably in a relevant discipline