Where: Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
What You’ll Contribute
- Uncover new sales opportunities with the right companies and the right target profiles experiencing a business problem that FICO product and services can solve.
- Share thought leadership on key industry trends and value drivers with executive prospects.
- Work closely with sales and marketing management to help drive strategic direction.
- Partner directly with FICO Sales professionals to execute on target account strategies.
- Identify any target messaging and qualification improvements for overall sales development program effectiveness.
- Utilize digital and inside sales prospecting tools to increase connect rates, timely and relevant. messaging and enhance your overall sales network.
- Meet predetermined metrics, quotas and sales objectives.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experience in Inside Sales, Sales Development, or Business Development within a technical company.
- Experience with cloud software
- Experience with tools and technology such as Salesforce.com, Insidesales.com, Hoovers, InsideView, Reference View, Eloqua, Microsoft, Google for business.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone, through email, and social channels.
- Detailed, motivated self- starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environment of a rapidly evolving business
- Fluent in Spanish and Intermediate English skills