Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
This person will join an international team focused in a theme park brand we really love for its energy, great experience offering and awesome character.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional visual and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand for a specific country through the different social media platforms, meet your KPI’s following the international strategy and manage all community communications.
- Facebook and Instagram Ads management
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, on-going researcher for new techs, social media functionalities and procedures
- Flexible office hours, self-management expected.