Where: Las Vegas (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
About the Role:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Customer Success Specialist – Government who will partner with our government to help translate their business needs and objectives into their use of the Geotab platform. Primary responsibilities include providing meaningful and valuable touch-points for all assigned customers, resolving complex use scenarios, remediation of at-risk customers and the overall health and success of assigned accounts. The ideal candidate will have past Customer Success experience in a technology company supporting SaaS products, ideally with government customers. Additionally the Government Customer Success Specialist will be expected to deliver a best in class customer experience while at the same time leverage the access to these customers to identify product improvements. They should be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills and hold the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have strong collaboration and teamwork skills, with an ability to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through completion.
As the owner of the customer relationship, the Government Customer Success Specialist collaborates with the Implementation Specialist team, and the entire Geotab organization to deliver meaningful and tangible results that align with the goals of the customer and Geotab. It is the Customer Success Specialist’s responsibility to create customer stickiness, decrease support tickets, and decrease churn rates.
If you love technology, are able to develop meaningful customer relationships, have experience with all levels of corporate communication, are innovative in your thinking, drive growth and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm, we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Maintain at a minimum, all assigned accounts are engaged quarterly, with meaningful communication that adds value to the customer’s experience.
- Drive continued success of the customer by maturing use cases and facilitating add-on partner (Marketplace) solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each customer and deploy strategic success plans that define business goals, identify appropriate metrics and create the customer experience that validates their purchase decision.
- Perform consistent, formal Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
- Lead effort to prioritize and complete customer driven initiatives by marshaling resources to accomplish objectives by established deadlines.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by communicating their needs and priorities to appropriate resources within the Geotab organization.
- Complete ongoing market research (industry trends in the 1 – 3 year time range) stay current on existing and new Geotab products, services and partnership.
- Be knowledgeable of our competitor’s products, services, and approach to the Customer Experience.
- Remain at the forefront of the Customer Success Industry by attending relevant conferences, seminars etc.
- Properly utilize and document all interactions in CRM including Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Utilize all internal and external tools, including robust use of Excel and MyGeotab and Google platform.
- Write one blog post per year.
- Fluent in Spanish/English. Must be able to clearly read, write, and communicate in Spanish and English
- Experience on Customer Success team within a technology company offering Saas products is Required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Technology related field, or 3 years equivalent experience required.
- High technical fluency strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable competency in solving complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Systems experience preferred particularly with Google work platform and Salesforce.
- Skilled in Salesforce (Lightning) and associated Customer Success tools.
- Passport / Global Entry Required (company sponsored).