Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
About the Role
Want to help marketers reach and influence consumers? Want to make advertising effective for brands? We’re looking to hire a passionate and motivated executive to lead IAS Northern European Sales team. You will grow our revenue with agencies, brands, publishers and platforms via new new account acquisition and upselling within the client base.
Reporting to the Managing Director EMEA, you will build and develop a high performance team to support growth targets. You will drive a results based culture with rigorous account planning, pipeline generation and talent development. You will be at the heart of our Northern European business and a crucial member of our European Leadership team.
What you will do:
- Own the regional go to market plan including target markets/customers, revenue/quota allocation, engagement strategies and alignment of new business generation with customer success, channel sales and marketing teams.
- Define regional sales plans, targets and objectives; ensuring that the appropriate levels of resources and capabilities exist for the team to succeed
- Consistently exceed new business bookings targets and in year revenue targets
- Provide excellent visibility of sales pipelines, booking revenue and in year revenue
- Hire, develop and organise your team to exceed targets
- Be a proactive, positive, and cross-functional member of our European leadership team.
- Develop close partnerships with the X Functional leaders/teams to drive continuous improvement throughout the entire sales funnel
- Create a consultative, value based sales culture across the region that establishes IAS as a trusted advisor with its Northern European clients
- Executive sponsor with key customer and partner relationships within the region
What you will need:
- Experience building & managing 10+ person B2B sales team in the UK market, additional experience in Nordics, Middle East and Netherlands would be beneficial
- Fast growth experience (expansion of team and sales targets)
- Established record of implementing sales and planning processes to achieve expansion goals
- Has personally closed large 6-7 figure enterprise deals and familiarity with recurring revenue commercial models
- Experience with Value Based selling methodology and Salesforce.com
- Must have experience working with agency and brand executives;
- Ideally also has experience working with networks or publishers
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Strong presence, able to inspire/unite a team behind a vision
- Embodies Integral’s Standard of Performance in their own behaviour and how they interact with others, specifically:
- Communication: communicates directly and honestly even when under pressure Team-first: puts the team ahead of their own needs and fosters that value in others
- Passion: is relentless in their effort to succeed and drive the company forward
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills; strong Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- BA/BS Degree
- Willingness and ability to travel.