Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
What you will do:
• Process invoices, ensure that the invoices are compliant and can be paid on time.
• Answer and investigate vendor queries while taking complex incoming vendor and market tickets, emails or calls.
• Take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including vendor specific root cause analysis and action plans.
• Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process related to invoice queries working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and the local market.
• Raise new ideas and join the P2P team in process improvement projects.
• Compile, deliver and analyse reports as needed and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary.
This position is for you if you have:
• Fluent Spanish language skills and at least upper-intermediate English knowledge (both written and verbal).
• An interest in the field of Finance.
• At least intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel knowledge is a must, experience in SAP is an advantage.
• 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable area is a huge advantage, but fresh graduates are most welcome.
• Experience in a shared service environment is also an advantage.
• Self-starter, proactive attitude and team-player.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.