Where: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, our client produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world’s largest producer of polymer compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies.
Our vision, mission, values and leadership principles drive how we behave, how we interact and how we will consistently deliver outstanding results.
For our office in Rotterdam our client have an opening for a Customer Service Supply Chain Employee who’s native in Hungarian and English with a work permit.
- Maintain actively and steer all order operations and liaise with adjacent departments to fulfil customer’s expectations of being supplied reliably. This may include the processing of consignment stocks
- Being the first point of contact for customers for all their enquiries on their orders, their status and stock situation. This includes also services for the need of product forms (like COA, REACH, SDS etc.) or other topics when customers need assistance
- Act as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way
- Coordinate complaint handling with Sales for price corrections, with Logistics for transport complaints and Quality / Tech. Service for product quality related issues
- Liaise effectively with all other internal departments e.g. planning, logistics, purchasing to ensure there is effective and efficient sharing of information
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Gained professional experience within a similar role (minimum of 2-3 years experience)
- Proven customer service track record, preferably in manufacturing multinational organization
- Demonstrated experience of +2 years working with ERP system (SAP preferably)
- Fluent in Hungarian and Englisch
- Strong communication skills and a genuine interest in servicing customers
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of MS office pakket, Excel and preferably experienced with SAP
- You will have a workpermit