Where: Turin (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The selected candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
- Ensure, for the assigned area, integrity of end to end financial records in compliance with Business needs, Corporate directives and policies, Local and Corporate accounting principles.
- Manage selected General Ledger accounting activities to enable local and group accounting and statutory financial requirements to be met.
- Support effective internal control maintaining adequate filling of documentation and evidences and full reconciliation of General Ledger accounts balances with legacy or source data.
- Support timely effective books closing ensuring respect of closing calendar.
- Support accounting managers and controllers on arising accounting issues or anomalies promptly highlighting them and providing recommendations.
- Active participation to projects and initiatives.
Desired skills and experience:
- Master Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Experience of 2 years minimum, ideally in an international industrial group.
- Excellent accounting knowledge (IFRS/Local GAAP). Knowledge of US GAAP and Group Reporting-Expertise is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills: Ms Excel, Ms Access, SAP (MM, FI, CO), Hyperion (HFM Genius).
- Proficient in English. Other European languages, for example German, French, and Spanish, are appreciated.