Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Leverages a solid knowledge of customers’ technical environment and a thorough knowledge of company products and solutions to translate the functional view into a technical view and design end-to-end solution architectures aligned to the business needs of the customer, within the specified scope and budget.
- Proactively works with the account team to provide solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer messaging.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to successfully deliver an effective solution to the customer.
- Participates in deep-dive discussions, articulates the value proposition, and successfully demonstrates benefits of the proposed solution in addressing and resolving customer business challenges.
- Tracks industry developments for a specific domain through conferences, social media, business events, etc.
- Gains, maintains, grows and demonstrates technical knowledge of HPE’s technology and solutions and acquires relevant Certifications.
- Contributes to Education of Inside Sales Community and/or HPE Partners by providing Technical trainings.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the field of computer science, engineering and related fields
- 3–5 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical selling.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates solid technical skills in assigned solution set and knowledge of leading edge and emerging technologies.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Basic project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and mastery over English. Arabic and French proficiency is required as well.
- Good business and financial acumen, with an awareness of functional responsibilities of various customer business roles.
- Knowledge-based and experienced-based industry certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Knowledge of company business and technical tools and standard CRM systems and tools.
- Basic knowledge of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.